The Elijah A. Levitt School of Business offers degrees in:
The Levitt School of Business also cooperates with the Education Department to offer a B.A. with the Business Education 7-12 basic subject endorsement, and with the Fine Arts and Communications Department to offer a B.A. with a major in Business Communications.
YC's Levitt School of Business:
- Prepares students for successful professional careers as Christian business men and women.
- Introduces students to the critical thinking, reasoning, interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills needed to succeed in the business world.
- Challenges students to assume their place as citizens and as leaders in their communities.
- Helps students understand and prepare for the ethical questions that they face as Christian business people.
- Assists students in finding and securing jobs and/or graduate school admittance.
If you have questions about the Business Department, or would like to schedule a tour of the program, please contact Dr. Mark Moore, Associate Professor of Business.