Your Campus Visit
Why and When Should I Visit?
The campus visit is one of the most important aspects of your college selection process. Discover what York College is all about. By exploring campus you'll learn whether or not York College is the right fit for you.
How do I arrange a visit?
- Call 800-950-YORK or Email us at email@example.com
- Register for an upcoming event
- Or, you can request a personalized campus visit! Our professionals will help design a day that fits your interests and needs. Visit length may vary from four hours to a full day. (If you wish to meet with multiple faculty members or try-out for an activity, plan on a full day.)
What should I expect during my visit?
Plan to meet our students, tour campus, and converse with faculty members. Not only will you discover the importance of a good education, but also you will learn about student life, Christian growth, and career planning. During your visit, we would like to treat you to a meal on campus. Also keep in mind that every prospective student is welcome to spend a night in one of our residence halls. To customize your visit, you may request to:
- Tour the campus
- Interview with an admissions counselor
- Learn about scholarship and financial aid
- Meet current students or faculty
- Meet with a coach
- Observe a class
- Attend Chapel
- Enjoy lunch at the Mackey Center
- Try-out for a sports team or audition for another student group
*The scope of your visit depends on you! So, please call ahead of time to arrange your visit at YC!
Dates To Avoid
In order to get a true understanding of campus life, academics, and athletics, it's important to come when the students are here and active!
When planning your visit, it would be best to avoid the following dates:
Spring Break, March 11-15, 2013
To receive more information call 800-950-YORK