- Alumni Directory Project details and FAQs
- Submit updates and share your latest with classmates. Your news will be included in the next YC Connect enewsletter or Heritage, YC's alumni magazine.
- Updates and news on your alma mater are available through the Heritage magazine, published twice yearly. If you've been missing your copy send your current address through the Update Alumni Information page. An online version of Heritage magazine is also available.
- YC Connect is a periodic electronic newsletter sent to alumni and friends of York College. To subscribe to the YC Connect, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and put "subscribe" in the subject line.
- We will be happy to provide transcripts as requested. Those requests must be a signed paper copy for the college to comply with privacy standards.
- Alumni staff is available to arrange a visit back to campus, assist with the planning of a reunion, or perhaps you need help tracking down a professor who was especially important to you. Call, write, or email — we’d love to hear from you and serve you.