1. Take care of our dorms. If you damage anything, you will have to pay for it. Also, keep your room clean and trash free.
2. Electronic devices should not be here at camp. We are not responsible if they are lost or stolen. If we see them in your room, we will keep them for you until camp ends.
3. You must keep valuables in a safe place and locked in your room. Large amounts of money should not be left in the open as well as other valuables.
4. Cell phone use without permission is prohibited. Calling or texting other campers is a major no-no…you will lose it, if you use it.
5. At all times, wear the appropriate clothing. Skin tight clothes and shorts that are not past mid-thigh are unacceptable. If you are asked to change, please do so.
6. Always treat others with respect. This means campers and staff. No pranks are allowed! You do not enter a room, other than your own, without permission. Speak with kindness.
7. Never leave the York College Campus!
8. No weapons, pocket knives or fireworks are allowed on campus.
Have a great week!
2010 Soul Quest Director